Thursday, May 30, 2013

Letters/56

Dear Readers, in case you missed it yesterday, I have new sponsor options! Check out my sponsor page to sign up now. And for the next week, I'm offering a 20% discount on all ads with the code 'bloglove'. If the spot you want is all booked, go ahead and still sign up to reserve your spot in line! Dear Beach, after two days of serious typhoon weather this week, we're so ready for you. Please don't rain.
busan beach
Dear Hubs, I'm glad you started mountain biking so much because let's face it, who doesn't love a man in padded biking pants?
But I admit I get just a tad bit nervous when you come back and show me crash footage like this. This picture is actually of our friend Jared and thankfully he walked away with just a bruised rib.
mountain biking crashes
Dear Hair, it's time to cut you again and even though I found a great place to go that does exactly what I want, it's still nerve-wracking to go to a place that you have to explain what you want through charades. Dear Zeke, I really have nothing to say to you, I just wanted an excuse to post this photo of you when you get sleepy and cuddly when I'm working.
cuddly kitten
Dear Travels, in true a.d.d. style, we've already started planning out not only our summer vacation this year but also our Korean Thanksgiving and Christmas as well. Nothing like looking at lots of travel destinations to get your wanderlust going.

P.S. I'm guest posting over on the sweet Laurie's blog today and talking about my awkward life in Asia. Go check it out!

P.P.S. We have a WINNER for the Thai giveaway! Congrats Kelly Sperber, I'll be emailing you soon!

Linking up with AshleyJeanLaurenKerryChrissyKenzie

Follow on Bloglovin