Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stymied again

I bet you all thought I was too busy getting set up at Tamarac to blog about it.  Yea, well, it hasn’t happened yet.  Crying face  This will be the third night I have been stuck in Summit, SD.  The horrible winds on Saturday were just a precursor to Monday and Tuesday.  No way I’m driving in 30 mph winds with gusts up to 50!  What a welcome to the prairie lands.

The winds were so strong yesterday, that it popped the awning out again at the back while we were just sitting here!  So much for the duct tape idea.  I was back up on the ladder this morning pounding it back into place before the next blast began.  I’ll be checking it again in the morning. 

Tomorrow is another day, and hopefully there won’t be another wind advisory.  I’ve about had my fill of those for the time being.

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later,  Judy