Thursday, May 9, 2013

Letters/53

Dear Hubs, you woke up this morning, asked if you could make me homemade bread today. You then proceeded to play French music and make a French Toast recipe that you raved about because it was a recipe from a small restaurant in Champagne, France. I don't know what got into you, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut in hopes that this continues. Dear Blog World, finally get to have a blate with one of the first people I connected with through blogging! Anyone else want to come visit me in Korea?! Dear Spring, keep it up. This has become the season of hammocks and picnics and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.
Dear Work, even though you only decreased our work by four hours this week, it makes a huge difference. Any chance we could make this a weekly routine? Dear Co-Workers, I realize that I'm one of about 20 western women that work in our company of over 40,000 so I stick out like a sore thumb. But when I step onto the elevator, you don't have to whisper about me. Even if you yelled, I still wouldn't be able to understand a word you're saying. Dear All You Can Eat BBQ, I think I ate the equivalent of a baby cow but it was well worth it.
Dear Airlines, I sincerely think that expats should get some sort of discount to go home and visit friends and family. Pretty please?
Linking up with AshleyJeanLaurenKerryChrissyKenzie
Follow on Bloglovin