Thursday, May 2, 2013

Letters/52

Dear Motorbike, when we first arrived in Korea and you were our only mode of transportation, me and my sore butt prayed every night that you would be stolen by the morning (sorry hubs). But now that we only ride you when the weather's nice, I look forward to long rides through the country and by the ocean. Dear Insanity, so we meet again. I completed the first time around about a year ago and now I'm reminded why I haven't done it since. Dear Summer Vacation, only three more months and we get a week off abroad (buying tickets next week!). Is it too early to start counting down the days? I was thinking about making a paper chain like in grade school. This is what being a teacher looks like. Dear Body, you are not 80 years old, so please stop acting like it. Dear Bucket List, with each passing day, you get longer...and longer. I'm in constant awe of all the amazing things this world has to offer. Which brings me to... Dear Family, I'm never coming home. Thanks for understanding.


PS: To celebrate the weather getting warmer and the days of barbecues and beach camping nearing, I've decided to give 20% off my Large Ad space for the month of May! Head over to my sponsor page and reserve a spot! Just use the code 'springlove' to get the discount.

Linking up with AshleyJeanLaurenKerryChrissyKenzie