Thursday, August 22, 2013

Letters/65

Dear Laundry, this is one of the times I miss the comforts of the good ol' US of A. Dryers are not common in Korea, and while I'm thankful to actually have one, it's a steam dryer. Which means that it takes roughly 4-5 hours for a load of laundry to completely dry. So we opt for half drying it and then hanging it up to dry. But this is when our little cat, Zeke, thinks that it's play time...or rather nap time, and climbs up on top of the drying rack to walk around on our clothes and take a nap. Dear Decisions, can't you make yourselves? I'm already just about the most indecisive person, and that's just with decisions about what to have for lunch. Dear Jeremy, it's pretty darn cute when you start unknowingly humming 'you are my sunshine'. I don't want kids yet but you're going to make a pretty cute dad one day. Far far off into the future (don't get any ideas mother-in-law). Dear Teaching, I have been told that once you've decided you're done teaching, you.are.done teaching. We have five months left in our contract and I'm hoping it will be my last. But I don't want to say too much too soon because I know all too well that God has one heck of a sense of humor. Dear South Africa, it's official! We bought our tickets to spend a whole month exploring the country this January!
--------------------

And now onto one of my lovely sponsors this month. Be sure to check her out and say hi!

About BonnieI am a military kid who was born and grew up on military bases overseas in Europe.  I met the love of my life at University in the Theatre Department.  We got married, had two kids and became a military family.  After six years of living in California and Hawaii we decided to live the Expat life.  In 2011 we moved our family abraod to England where I work as a photographer, and hair & make up artist.  I love traveling and blog about my experiences as and Expat and Third Culture Kid. 

What she can't travel without: A Camera be it on my phone or my Nikon DSLR.