Monday, August 26, 2013

Travel Tuesdays-Nepal

Just a little something to cure your wanderlust for the week.
travel tuesdays nepal
via

“Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” – Paul Theroux


--------------------

And now onto some of my lovely sponsors this month. Be sure to check them out and say hi!

About Lindsey: A Broad's World frolics around my life abroad and on the go! From spending 2 years in Thailand, to preparing to move to Australia to all of the wonderful and easily accessible adventures in between. I write about anything else that comes up in my daily life which usually has to do with embarking in a new adventure, savoring the culture of where I am/have been, or providing "travel inspired" food fixes and recipes. 

What she can't travel without: My running shoes for fun and random adventures. Plus I always seem to think I'm going to workout on vacation and will say to myself "this trip is different!" but exercising never ends up happening.


About Robyn: I started my blog to keep in touch with friends and family when I was living in Uganda. After 3 years in East Africa I moved to Kuwait (where I am teaching now), hence the 'and beyond...' on my blog title. Come say 'hello' and read about my misadventures and experiences! 

What she can't travel without:  My first thought was 'my trainers', but actually I would say my credit card. I always double check that I have my card, then anything else that I forget is not so important!
About Melissa: Hi I'm Melissa! A midwest mama married to her best friend. We're always on the go and I love every minute of it. I have a passion for photography, cooking, laughing, and spending time with my family. If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!

What she can't travel without: My PHONE! I love to take pictures and document everything. Not only that, but I like to be able to keep in touch with my family. If I'm not traveling with my little, my husband finds a way to video chat with me so I can see her and talk to her and at the very least, tell her goodnight and I love you!. These precious moments mean the world to me and wouldn't be possible without my phone.