Thursday, August 15, 2013

Letters/64

Dear Zeke, you're adoptive aunt and uncle were kind enough to come check in on you while we were gone. But apparently we need to work on your hosting skills because every time they would try to play with you, you would run and hide. We've got work to do mister.
Dear Cambodia, I'll admit, we didn't have the highest expectations for you before we went. But you well exceeded our expectations. I just wish you didn't get us so sick when we returned. Maybe it was our bodies way of telling us we should have just stayed there. I'll be sharing more recaps in the next few weeks!
Dear Readers, We actually ended up having access to internet last week but I purposefully steered clear of anything email, blog or social media related. Because I know myself too well and know that an innocent 'I just want to check one thing' will in fact be much more than just one. While it was a great retreat and a great excuse for a 'no technology' week, I must say that I really did miss all of you! So if you get an immense amount of comments/tweets this week, I apologize in advance. 

Linking up with AshleyJeanLaurenKerryChrissyKenzie

--------------------
And now onto one of my lovely sponsors this month. Be sure to check her out and say hi!

About CaseyHi Lost in Travels readers!  I'm Casey from True Colours.  I'm a travel blogger writing about my adventures throughout the world and showing off my husband's beautiful photographs along the way.  I grew up as an expat kid in the Middle East and fell in love with traveling early in life.   Now, my husband and I try to see as much of the world as possible every year and my goal on True Colours is to show off this amazing world we live in!  We've got some amazing trips planned in the near future, so head on over and follow along!

What she can't travel without: I cannot travel with a light scarf.  I take one with me everywhere I go and it can double as so many things.