Monday, July 1, 2013

THANK YOU!

This has been a huge month here at Lost in Travels! We hit 1,000 followers on Bloglovin' AND reached 100,000 page views this month! All of you readers' support, comments and sweet emails is what keeps this blog going and I can't express my gratitude enough. Thank you so much for following along on our crazy world adventures and our daily lives as we try to figure out this newlywed expat life. 

As an added thank you, I'm offering 30% off all ad spaces for the next two days with the code YOUREAWESOME. Lost in Travels is quickly growing each and every day with consistent and involved readers. Some who have been following since I started with Blogger in November, along with several new readers everyday. Check out the stats below and even though most of my ad spaces are currently booked; go ahead and reserve your spot for upcoming months! I've also made all ad sizes bigger for optimal exposure on my blog.  I can't wait to get to know you better!

Here are the latest stats for Lost in Travels:

Total Page Views: 101,934
June Page Views: 24,359
Average Daily Page Views: 812
Total Followers: 2,546
GFC Followers: 670
Bloglovin' Followers: 1,229
Facebook Fans: 200
Twitter Followers: 449

#10 Travel Blogs on Bloglovin'
Consistently in the top 10 on Up and Coming blogs on Bloglovin'