Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We're Back!

Us and a two month old sleepy tiger at the Tiger Kingdom in Chiang Mai, Thailand
And all in one piece surprisingly.  Especially seeing as how we just spent the last two weeks traveling around a new country, being swatted at by tigers (ok, ok, they were only 4 months old but those claws are still sharp!), riding bareback through the jungle on elephants, rock climbing free style above the ocean, and oh, deciding it was a good idea to take a guy with a motorbike as a form of a taxi (not our brightest moment. I've never been so scared in my life). But aside from all of the adventures we had on our little get away, what I loved most was just that. Getting away. Unplugging, shutting down and getting back to the basics in a beautiful country with my favorite travel companion.

With that being said, being away from technology for just over two weeks can sure take a toll on your inbox! So please be patient as I try to catch up on all of your sweet emails and comments. I have some amazing posts and photos that I can't wait to share with you all in the weeks to come! Just as soon as I hubs goes through the 48gb of pictures we he took!

Linking up with Shanna