Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Guest Post-Harley and Jane

I am beyond thrilled to have Jane from Harley and Jane posting for me today! I'm such a fan of these two girl's crafts, diy, and outfit posts on their blog. And now recently they have started doing the Happiness Project instead of the usual New Years Resolutions. The idea is to add new goals each month to develop better habits and keep them for a lifetime. Check them out at Harley and Jane!


My boy and I are doing long distance and have been for a really long time. I wish there was another way, but life happens and you go with the flow. Since we only have weekends together, my days are full from top to bottom of fun (and not-so-fun) things to do. Here's what this week looks like:

Find time to do the long econ assignment.
Complete one lesson from one of Elsie's e-courses. (I own almost all of them and haven't managed to finish any.)
Clean out my inbox.
Interview sources for article for journalism class.
Make a good dinner for my cute cousins.
Buy white fur at Joann's.
Decide on something awesome for my little brother's birthday.
Do an abs workout every morning (I'm teaching a 30 minute abs class in a few weeks and need to be able to do the workout while talking into a microphone and not sounding winded!).
Choreograph at least 3 Zumba routines.
Read the news.
Put twinkle lights up in my room.
Thrift.

How do your weekdays fill up? Make sure to make time for play!

xo
Jane