Thursday, January 17, 2013

Letters/39

Top of Mt. Muju
Dear Ski Trip, even though I got hurt on my first time down the mountain, you still turned out to be a great time. Even if it meant that I walked like I had a blunt object stuck up my rear for the rest of the weekend. Attractive huh? Dear Fear, watching The Impossible and Tsunami: Caught on Tape (includes real footage and interviews with survivors) weeks before I go to Thailand is not the best idea. But in the comforting words of hubs: 'natural disasters can happen any place and anytime.' Thanks for the reminder love. Dear Mom and Dad, please don't watch aforementioned movies until after we're back from Thailand next month. It will be better for both of us. Dear Compassion, after watching the mentioned documentary, I was blown away at people's selflessness, courage and compassion in the midst of a tragedy. People helped perfect strangers, went out of their way to make sure they were ok, and sometimes endangered their life trying to help others. There is, in fact, still good in this world. Let us never forget that. Dear Asia, I love you and your affordable tailors. Two shorts, pants and a shirt tailored for under $25? Don't mind if I do.

Linking up with Ashley and Lauren

P.S. Want a way to cure that wanderlust of yours? Don't forget to enter Daryl's huge giveaway on her blog! One lucky winner will get $500 to put towards any travel adventure!