Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nurse Ratchet arrives!

Just a short update tonight.  After the much appreciated help of four fellow volunteers, I successfully got moved to Okefenokee Pastimes Campground yesterday.  I couldn’t have done it without them.  It’s only 30 amp here, but I’ve lived with that before so it shouldn’t be any problem.

I’m afraid I kind of over did it with all the moving chores yesterday, and suffered today.  The workampers here volunteered to take Emma for two walks today, and I took them up on it.  They are very nice people.

Along about 4:00 pm, I got a call from my brother that he had arrived after driving 2039 miles in the last three days.

IMG_1448

                                                              Yes, Nurse Ratchet has arrived!

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later,  Judy