Sunday, January 13, 2013

For When You Don't Want to Cook Breakfast

Have you ever immediately put your palm to your forehead when you read a new recipe? As in 'why have I not known about this until now?!' I had one of those moments when I finally got around to making these after months of being on my 'recipes I need to try' list. I made them when I knew that I couldn't serve cereal for one more breakfast but all I wanted to do was lay in bed for five more minutes instead of getting up and cooking. Thankfully these came to my rescue. 
pancake muffins
Puffins {pancake + muffin}
What you need:
.1 cup pancake mix
.2/3 cup water
.1/2 cup syrup

What you do:
.Preheat oven to 350
.Mix pancake mix, water and syrup
.Pour in greased muffin pan
.Top with banana, blueberries, chocolate chips, bacon, etc
.Bake for 12-14 minutes and serve

What do you make when you don't want to make anything at all?

Linking up with BreAnna and Molly