Tuesday, November 27, 2012

For those of you celebrating Movember

Anyone else's man participate in No Shave November? Hubs actually did his a little early and grew out a nice 80's worthy stache in October. But to commemorate this wonderful yearly tradition I tried out a little DIY project that I have seen floating around. This is an easy craft to do and would also make a great gift!
I grabbed two porcelain mugs, a permanent marker (I hear the more expensive markers such as Pebeo Markers work better and also the design stays on better) and printed out a mustache from online. 
I traced the stache shape onto the mug and colored it in. Next, I popped them into the oven at 350 and baked the mugs for 30 minutes. Allow them to cool completely before washing or using. Note:do not try to wash in the dishwasher, the design may smudge or come off, it is best if you only hand wash the mugs)

I hope everyone is having a great week and is getting excited for December and holiday celebrations!