Friday, June 8, 2012

Part 2

_MG_8682_thumb[1]

I met her son, Seth, who plays a mean bass fiddle!

_MG_8699_thumbThen she rounded up almost all of the rest of the group (the fiddler had to make a dash to the boy’s room before going on stage) and I got my own private Blue Grass concert! When these guys heard I had to leave before dark, they started jamming for a one person audience. I can’t tell you how thrilled I was. I just love listening to all the different instruments, their voices, and I couldn’t keep my foot from tapping! Am I one lucky person or what? Thank you gentlemen, and thank you Mrs. D.

In closing, I have to say that an ordinary day turned into an extraordinary day, and Mrs. D is the friendliest cafeteria lady I have ever met! Winking smile (cafeteria ladies are so often undeservedly ragged upon as ogres)

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later, Judy