Thursday, December 27, 2012

Letters/36


Dear tastebuds, I think I finally found the perfect cookie. I've already made two batches and as long as there's marshmallows in that bag, I'll be making more this weekend. Dear Life, the time has come when we're receiving baby announcements instead of wedding announcements. This both excites us (that it's not us) and terrifies us (that it could be us). Hubs and I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, too scared to even touch each other. Because we all know holding hands in bed is what really makes babies. Dear Boss, I came into work and you asked me if I had a party to go to because I had 'a lot' of makeup on. I guess lipstick is just too much in Korea. 

Dear shock value, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that in our writing book their example of a how-to essay is about ramen noodles. Only in Asia. Dear Dad, even though you weren't here to carry on the tradition of cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning, I tried my best and they turned out pretty darn good if I do say so myself! Maybe in a few years we can do them together. Dear Hubs, we have made an undiscussed agreement in the past two years of marriage that we wouldn't get each other Christmas presents. But when I came out to that gloriously bare Christmas tree of ours, I found a little package from you. I love you and your little surprises that keep me on my toes. Oh and sorry there was nothing in return...Oops.
Photobucket