Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just a quick note

Well, the weatherman got it right again today.  With temps forecasted in the triple digits, I was out early this morning to get things ready for my departure tomorrow.  By the time I got the DISH packed, dumped the tanks, swept and rolled up the outside carpet, and put away everything from outside I was dripping wet.  I had to take my glasses off because they were fogged up and the sweat was pooling in them.  Goodness, it was sure hot and muggy!  All I have left for tomorrow is to unhook the utilities, pull in the slides, raise the levelers and hook up the toad. 

Since I’ll be spending the next week at Jenny Wiley State Park, Kentucky, in the Appalachian Mountains, I have no idea if I will have air card reception.  So, if you don’t hear from me, know that I’m just in an internet dead zone.  I looked up the forecast for that area, and after tomorrow, temps are supposed to cool some with highs only in the mid 80’s.  I can deal with that!

Now I’m off for a dip in the pool one last time.  Apparently, the pool at the state park is only for the use of the lodge guests.  What’s up with that?

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later,  Judy