Friday, October 7, 2011

Murphy still has my number!

Dang it!  The part came in today, but was for regular brakes, not hydraulic brakes.  As you know, I’m not very familiar with mechanical things, so as I understand it the needed part is to be able to ‘bleed’ the brakes so they won’t go out on me as I’m traveling down the road.  Anyway, the point is that the correct part has been reordered and is due to arrive on Monday.  That means another weekend in the parking lot.  I’m sure you’re getting as tired of this as I am, but none of you volunteered to take Murphy off my back, so it is what it is. 

IMG_3587

As you can see, I decided to haul out my rocker, and reinstall the extended stay propane tank.  It’s just too hot to sit inside the rig in the afternoon.  

I called my sister, Pam, today, and she and Stanley are camping at Chain O’ Lakes State Park in Illinois this weekend.  I’m thinking Emma and I may just go up there to visit them tomorrow.  It’s a 90 mile drive, but it’s got to be better than sitting out the day in the rig, once again.  I’m hoping the traffic won’t be so bad through Chicago since it’s a weekend.  We’ll just have to see.  I’m sure Emma would enjoy seeing her boyfriend, George, too.  Smile  Poor George, he just doesn’t know what to do with all of her wild enthusiasm!

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later,  Judy