Monday, October 10, 2011

Did you ever wonder about…?

Olives?   I have.  Some people seem to love green olives, and others love black olives.  Personally, I like both of them, but black olives have always been my favorite.  Why is it that green olives come in a jar that stays good in the fridge for what seems like forever, but black olives only come in a tin can?  Is it because black olives don’t seem to be pickled?  Well, I made a wonderful discovery recently:

IMG_3599

Black olives are now available in a re-closable container, so I can have a couple with my sandwich for lunch, and pop the container back into the fridge.  I’ve had this container several weeks, and the olives are still fresh.

Tonight as I took Emma out after her dinner, I found two dimes and a penny in the parking lot.  Have you ever wondered where coins like this have been?  I have.  What has been their journey?  One of the dimes was 14 years old.  I just wonder where it has been.

_MG_3602

And what about all those planes coursing through the skies?  Have you ever wondered where all those passengers are going to or coming from?  I have.  I’m guessing these folks are going to O’Hare or Midway Airports, but where did they come from, and what are their stories?

Lately, I’ve mostly been wondering if I’ll ever get out of this parking lot in Indiana.  Let’s just say it will be another day or two.  Sad smile

_MG_3617

                                                  What is it that you wonder about?

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later,  Judy